Local CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Morristown Express hauls food grade liquids (soybean oil, corn syrup and chocolates) and has openings for Class A Drivers to run a mix of regional and local freight.
Morristown is a 35 truck fleet that runs a dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Morristown Express can expect:
• An average income of between $55,000 to $61,000 / year
• Top drivers can earn over $65,000
• $1,100 / week minimum “Guaranteed Transition Pay” for 8 weeks starting 2nd week
• New drivers earn a $500 Bonus after 12th week of employment
• Off 2 weekends a month
• Limited number of overnight trips
• Assigned equipment with free XM
• Paid orientation and tank training
• Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
• $950.00 Gross weekly minimum guarantee pay agreement
General Driver Qualifications:
• Class A CDL with at least 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
• Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
• The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
To apply please click APPLY NOW, or call 855.525.2855
To apply for this job please visit www.morristownexpress.com.