***NOW HIRING CRUDE DRIVERS***
Badlands Tank Lines
Badlands Tank Lines Texas (BTX) thrives because we do more than just haul oil — WE SOLVE TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS. BTX has a relentless drive to provide quality oil carrier services, unprecedented teamwork, and above market safety environment for all employees, customers, and the general public. BTX has been in the Permian (8 years), Eagle Ford (10 years) and within this time we have earned the confidence of some of the foremost producers in the oil industry.
Apply Online by clicking the following link: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/BtanklinesTx
• 2 Years Class A CDL Driving Experience
• 6 Months Oilfield Liquids Tanker Experience
• Pass Pre-Employment Testing and meet MVR requirements
• Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• TWIC Card
• Current Medical Card
• Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay Averaging $380 Daily
• $2,000 Sign On Bonus (Paid out at 30/90/180 Days)
• Competitive Bonus Opportunities including Sign On, Safety, Performance, 5 Year Retention, Driver Referral and clean roadside inspections
• Full Driver Orientation and 7 Days Paid Training
• Full Benefits with your first full month of employment & 401(k) Match Up To 3% after your first quarter (90 Days)
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Flexible schedules that provide home time to spend with your family
About our New Trucks:
• All drivers will be assigned a NEW 2020 Kenworth T880 with a spacious sleeper set up, generous walk-through, stand-up-and-stretch headroom.
• Quality, well-maintained trailers
• 24-Hour Repair Services
Everyone at Badlands understands that drivers are the key to our company’s success.
To call our recruiters with questions:
TEXAS or NEW MEXICO: (866) 836-3489
NORTH DAKOTA, COLORADO & WYOMING: (402) 991-7340
Badlands Tank Lines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp.driverapponline.com.